Welcome to the Cudahy High School/Middle School Activity Registration Site!
Cudahy High School and Cudahy Middle School are pleased to offer online registration for our athletic teams. Students can register for sports months in advance of it actually starting. Most sports will close their registration at the end of the first week of practice. All athletes and their parents/guardians must complete online registration prior to being allowed to try out, practice, or play.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Know your student’s ID.
- Parent and student should register together because BOTH will need to sign the acknowledgments and provide medical insurance information.
- In order to complete registration, your child must have a WIAA physical form on file or with them to submit. You will need to scan/upload your physical form during registration.
- If you are unable to complete this form online, please utilize your student’s Chromebook, the public library OR contact the Athletic Office to make arrangements to fill these forms out at school. We do not have paper forms available anymore (with the exception of the WIAA Physical Form).
- Fee payment does not need to be made until the middle of a sport season.
- A student may only be tied to one account.
Please allow at least 1 business day for this verification process to be conducted since all registrations must be manually checked for completion. Once registrations are reviewed, an email will be sent to parents/guardians either approving or pending registration. In order to practice, an athlete must be approved. Registrations that are submitted after 2:30 pm will not be processed until the following day.
Click the icon below to begin registration.
Need a Physical on short notice? CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION
First Time User Tutorial Video
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: